Monday 23 May 2016

Book Club Update | May ✶

Hello Everyone,


Hope you are all doing fab and you have an exciting week ahead of you! For todays post I am doing an update of the coveted book club hahaa.  I have no been particularly updating it, but over summer I am definitely reading more than I did during term time.  Although, I have just started working at my local pub and have worked 32 hours over the last 4 days, so that is taking a lot of time and is very physically draining.


I was on my way back from Guildford, visiting a friend, when I started reading "The Fault in our Stars".  I saw the movie a while ago, but had forgotten a few of the things that happened so thought I would read the book.

I was reading it on my phone which was veryy annoying but was the only option I had.  Then I finished the book the next day! I never normally read books that quickly unless I really like them!

The Fault in our Stars is such an incredible book! I don't want to discuss the details as either you have read/watched or you definitely SHOULD!

I am currently reading "A Short History of Nearly Everything" by Bill Bryson.  Its looking good, but not quite the gripper of fault in our stars.

Speak soon,
Annabel   

No comments: