Wednesday 3 February 2016

MeNow Long Lasting Lip Gloss Review ✶

Hello Everyone,



Hope you all are having a great Wednesday! I have spent most of this day trying to catch up on my work as I am a bit behind right now.  I was such a good student last semester and this year I have been falling behind a bit so need to catch up now before its too late.




But anywho, today I am doing a little review, but mostly swatches as I have only been able to test out a couple of them so far.  These liquid lipsticks are soo good! And they are also crazy cheap! They are £1.99 on Ebay, however I got them when they were buy 1 get 1 free, so I got 14 for £14! Its insane, they are so cheap! I may have bought a few more than I needed... But they were so cheap and they are so good :)

So here is quick swatches of all the colours I got.  I would give lip swatches however these are so hard to get off because they are literally stuck on your lips, which is awesome! But makes doing lip swatches really awkward and my lips started to hurt as I was doing it, so just doing arm swatches.

Nudes: 
#30, 18 and 16. 
Pinks:
#02, 21, 35, 25, 08 and 22. 

Reds: 
#27, 09, 28, 33 and 05. 
So those are the colours that I picked up.  So far I have tested out #18 and #16.  #18 is nearly by far my favourite because it is a natural colour and its the most perfect rosey colour and I love wearing these colours for everyday.  They are very long wearing and it takes oil to remove them.  Which is perfect for going out because you don't have to worry about your lipstick being left in a line around your lips.

I definitely recommend these products and here is a link to where you can find them, this will work for UK readers, but not sure for international users.

Hope you all have a great rest of the day,

Annabel ♥ 

No comments: