Friday 8 January 2016

The Balm's Nude Tube Palette | Review

Hello Everyone,


Hope you are all having a good day, I am out skiing at the moment so have some blog posts scheduled, but will probably not be able to reply to comments until I am back.  But I have a short review for you here.  I hope you enjoy! If you would like I can do a follow up post showing a look using this palette alone, its a great palette with a range of lights and darks.



Enjoy... ♥  


These are the swatches from the top line.  I used a brush for these swatches and therefore I got an accurate pigmentation rather than using a finger.  They are so highlight pigmented and I love the 3rd and 5th shades called Selfish and Sexy respectively.


These are the swatches from the bottom line, I will say that I don't really like the 1st colour so much as a yellow like that I don't get much use out of.  However, I really like the 2nd and 3rd shades.  I always love a matte like Sultry.  Such a useful and versatile colour.

I really recommend this palette as it has such pigmentation! I bought mine on a plane and therefore got a better deal, as well as getting a small, travel version of The Balm's eyelid primer, which is very good!

You can get it for £27.00 online at Feel Unique.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will get to soon posting a blog on a look using only these eyeshadows.

Hope you are having a great day.  Speak to you all soon!

Annabel  ♥ 





No comments: