Sunday 3 January 2016

STAR WARS!! | Favourite of the Week ✶

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Hope you are all having a great day today.  This is my first favourites of the week, and this week feature is STAR WARS! I went to go see the new film this week, and it is a definite new favourite of mine! Such a good film! I am currently writing this rewatching the Empire Strikes Back.

The leads were fantastic, and I am definitely down for another female lead in the filmverse.  And she does a damn good job of it.  I am a absolute lover of BB 8 too.  He/she is such a cute little droid!!! Did you know that Harrison Ford got paid nearly $17 million for this film, whereas the others got about $300,000.  I think this is excessive however, as the other leads weren't famous before this, they couldn't exactly bargain their way to bigger salary unlike I am sure Harrsion Ford did. But I won't go into too much detail as I don't want to put any spoilers up here.  But if you haven't seen it yet, I definitely recommend! You don't even need to necessarily need to have seen the previous ones.  I think it makes you appreciate them more, however since Return of the Jedi was such a solid ending to the original franchise, they kind of start a new with this film.

But since going to see this new film I have rewatched all the previous ones again and have completely fallen in love all over again.  It is such a good franchise! However, you can see a big difference in the first 3, due to CGI etc... But considering the original film was made in 1977 you have to give them cudos on how well they did! You also notice how good the transition from the 3rd to the 4th is.  They really kept up good consistency with the storyline between the two.  But I did miss Ewan McGregor in the last 3.  He is such a babe, and actually so hilarious in the first three.

But anyway, I have fallen back in love with Star Wars and it is definitely my favourite of this week.

For all your newbies or hard core fans I am with you, and all the newbies need to get on it and watch all the films tonight in a long ass movie marathon hahaa.

Hope you are all having a nice relaxing Sunday.

Speak to you tomorrow,
Annabel ♥ 


No comments: