Wednesday 21 November 2012

GlossyBox Opening ♥ | November


Hello Everyone! This months glossybox beauty box was very exciting I think.  And so I thought I would share my thoughts with you all :) 











This body butter I really liked! I loved how thick it was and the smell was strong and fruity.  However, just an after thought now, as I have tried this out.  The smell is very strong.  It was stronger than I thought and so I would just be careful when and where you choose to use this.  If your skin is sensitive to scents and all that kind of stuff, then I wouldn't recommend this.


This looked like something interesting and awesome! I was really excited to try it out, and when I did it was really cool! I had this powder on my hand, and then mixed in with a tiny amount of water, it turned into this paste, and after I washed it off my skin, it felt so moisturised and soft.  So, first impressions are very good! 



I haven't had a chance to try this product yet, and I am slightly worried that it might be just a tad too dark for me.  But I'll give it a go, and it ifs any good I'll let you all know :)


Tried this on my nails, and loved it! It gave a really nice glossy finish to my nails, however, I only wore that nail varnish for two days, so I don't know how good it is at keeping your nails unchipped.  So i'll make sure I make you guys aware if it is a load of poop or if its fabulous!




Like I have already said I was quite disappointed with this perfume - not the smell, it was the fact that it was empty.  However, I would like to say that I was very impressed with Glossy Boxes customer service.  I emailed them saying that this perfume was empty blahdy blah.  And the very next day, they replyed saying 'we are very sorry, and we will make sure to send you out another one as soon as possible'.  So I was very pleased with that and I think that customer service is always very important with a business of that kind.  

So two thumbs up to Glossy Box there! 

Overall, I am very happy with this box, and I'm excited to try out all the things properly and give proper reviews. 

I'l talk to you all very soon, have a fabulous day 

Annabel  

No comments: