Tuesday 2 October 2012

Beauty Favourites | September


Hello Everyone!  Throughout the month of September I haven't had much time to experiment with new beauty items because during school I am not allowed to wear makeup.  I have however, been reverting back to some of my all time favourites.


Real Techniques Stippling Brush 


NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer - Shade 684


Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - R.S.V.P 

Wearing RSVP on my lid and Bad Gal Lash on my lashes 

Benefit Her Glossiness - My People, Your People
(Sorry, this shade has been discontinued)

Love this colour and amazing for only £1!


A lip combo I have been wearing recently - using Benefit lip gloss and MUA lipstick.
Hope you all had a fabulous month! Let me know what your favourites were in the comments below.

Have a fantastic day,

Annabel

P.S - an non-beauty favourites post will be coming soon - ill let you all know what my favourite foods, candles, music, and random items were this month.  Talk then x

P.S.S - I've tried a much more minimalistic approach to this post.  Let me know if you would prefer either:
1) Lots of posts with content but not every single detail
or
2) Slightly fewer posts (but still a few a week) but be more detailed about my opinions and I may even throw in a couple of stories that I might have related to items.

Tell me your opinions about this, so that I can write post that my readers will want to read.  Thank you :)

No comments: