Tuesday 21 August 2012

Products I've Used Up | Empties




Sebnini Holly and Cranberry Candle 
TKMaxx (think around £3)
This candle I have burnt to the bottom and so it is pretty obvious that I liked it... It smells so gorgeous.  I love cranberry scented candles and so when I saw this in TKMaxx for so cheap I had to get it!

Slatkin & Co "Leaves" Candle 
Bath and Body Works $20
Once again, I loved this candle.  My friend got it for me from the US when she went and I got so excited when she bought it for me.  The candles I love are "christmas" scented candle - like really spicy scents and this leaves candle smells like heaven to me! It costs a lot and so I might not be repurchasing it anytime soon.  Although I really, really want to!


Nivea Invisible Black and White Deodorant 
Well... What can I say... This deodorant worked... Yay. 

Garnier Fructis Style Bamboo Flexihold Hairspray - Extra Strong
All I can say is that I am so happy this is finished! I really disliked this hairspray.  It didnt smell too good and also when it came out it wasnt a mist but it almost came out in little droplets and quite gloopy and so when it was on my hair it made it really sticky and horrible.  So I won't be repurchasing this again! 

Tresemme Heat Defense Styling Spray 
This spray I think worked well for me, I think it protected my hair and I have already repurchased it. 

Garnier Face Wipes
If I'm honest, I normally use simple face wipes, or I dont use face wipes and I use a hot cloth cleanser.  But I need some wipes and these were the only ones I found.  I felt like they were a little bit harsh on my skin and felt a little bit scratchy and so I probably won't buy these wipes again.

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
This mascara really gave my lashes volume and length and I loved the way my lashes looked.  I would repurchase this but I have so many mascaras anyway I don't need anymore. 

Yankee Candle "Christmas Eve"
I LOVED this candle.  I have repurchased it - even though its expensive. Enough said.

Pantene Enhanced Layers Definition Mousse
I really didn't like this mousse, it felt really sticky - more than a mousse should.  And I also felt it did nothing for my hair at all.  

Foamburst Imperial Leather Moisture Plus with Enriching Jojoba and Passionflower Shower Gel
Wow.  What a mouthful.  Well I really like this shower gel because its a gel and turns into a foam and this makes it feel really hydrating and moisturising on the skin.  It also smells really good. 

Soap and Glory Righteous Body Butter
If you haven't tried this, then where have you been??? This body butter is amazing! Its so moisturizing and smells gorgeous.  This has also lasted me such a long time and so I really think I got my moneys worth.  I need to repurchase this product.

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails
This was a really nice surprise for me.  I was in boots one day and I came across this and thought I would try it out as it looked interesting. I didn't have very high hopes but it actually really works.  I usually would use this on my toes as after I paint my toes I always want to walk but cant because I dont want to smudge my nail varnish.  This really made them dry quicker and I liked this product a lot.

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub
This scrub I had for a while and went back and forth between using it.  I liked it then I didn't but ultimately I think its an okay product and because it wasnt expensive i guess it wasnt too bad but I might not repurchase it again.

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner
If I'm honest I dont really think it did anything for my hair and I didn't really care much for it.  Except that it smells amazing!

Colgate Advanced White Toothpaste
What a great product to end on... What can i say, its a toothpaste and I liked it.

I hope you all liked this post, I think these are better than hauls or whatever because you actually know that the person has used the product till the end.  Then decided they liked them or not.

Let me know in the comments, if you have any ideas for blog posts that you would like me to do for you all.

Hope your having a fabulous day,

Annabel x


No comments: