Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Sorry for the delay...

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for not posting for the last few days.  I didn't get my Favourites of the Week up or my post yesterday but there is a completely valid reason.

My laptops fan broke and I took it into the store and so they kept it since Friday, which mean't I wasnt able to write or post.  So sorry about that but there wasn't really anything that I could do about it.

I have a couple of hopefully good posts coming up and can't wait to get back to writing them.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, mine was supposed to end up being super busy, and in the end was only half busy so had a bit of a rest so that was good :) But unfortunately I couln't catch up on any of my work because I didn't have my laptop, so ended up spending the whole day in bed watching How I Met Your Mother.  That was my favourite from last week as its such a great show and has been a favourite for years but just recently binged the last 3 seasons, and starting again at the start... It is such a rewatchable show.

But anyway, hope you all had a good weekend and will have a good week.  I'll talk to you all tomorrow :)

Annabel ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment