Friday 29 January 2016

Warm Everyday Makeup Look, Step by Step Guide ✶

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having a fab week and are excited for the weekend.  My weekend is super busy so I am looking forward to it but it won't be relaxing to say the least.

So I haven't been very well this week at all, I have the classic sickness of coughing, throat hurts, bunged up nose, the whole nine.  So I was sleeping for most of today which is why this post is up a little later than I usually like to get it up.  So I apologise for that.  Also the fan in my macbook pro has stopped so I popped to the Apple Store in Edinburgh and have to go in next week for an appointment.  I swear if I have to send it off I am gunna be sooo pissed. Why does it have to break down, why?

But anyway, this is a step by step tutorial, I apologise for the change in lighting.  I use natural light for my pictures and half way through the sun started glaring through the window so I could have keep my eyes open and it made the look much more orangey than it was.  It has more of a warmth to it than the pictures depict, its less orange and more of a subtle warmth.

So I hope you all like it :)


For this tutorial I used the Makeup Revolution Salted Caramel Palette and then used MAC's Uninterrupted Pro Longwear Eyeshadow. Reviews on these can be found on the links.

1. I used Benefit's Brows a Go Go to fill in my brows, then all the eyeshadow colours I mention are from the MR Salted Caramel.  I used e.l.f Eyelid Primer, then take Yum! and place all over the lid.

2. Take the colour Candy and put that through the crease, and blend.


3. Take Drizzle and put that in the crease but focus on the outer third. 



4. Take MAC's Uninterrupted and run that through the crease.  I added a bit more after this photo just to increase the colour.


5. Then take Enjoy (these names are so random!) and put it through the outer third of your crease and make a soft "V" for the outer corner. 


6. Then I used Maybelline Anti-Age Eraser Concealer to conceal under my eyes. I like to do it at this step because I like it when I have a soft line from the eyeshadow and if I put my concealer on after I have finished the eyeshadow it gives this effect. 


7. Then I took Uninterrupted again and put that under the eye, and put a bit of Drizzle on the outer third of the lower lash line. 




8. Finally for the eyes, I put Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Zero on my upper tight line and MAC's Eye Kohl in Yellow on my lower tight line and used Yum! again to highlight my tearduct. I then finished off the look with Benefit's They're Real Primer and Covergirl LashBlast. 


This is the final eye look: (sorry I couldnt get a picture of it with the natural light because the sun was blinding me!)


For the face I used:
  • Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Light 
  • Real Techniques sponge to blend
  • Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 001 to set 
  • Collection Clear Mascara to set brows 
  • Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba
  • Hoola Bronzer to contour 


 Finally for the lips I used MAC Viva Glam II which is such a gorgeous nude colour.


So I hope you all liked this look, its so afforable and for all the more expensive items there is always a cheaper alternative.

Hope you all have exciting plans this evening, I have lacrosse practice then I am heading back to sleep as I can't really function right now.  Speak to you all soon,

Annabel 

No comments: