Monday 18 January 2016

The Struggle of Multitasking...

Hello Everyone,

I just want to say that I am very sorry for being completely absent from the internet and pretty much anything phone related this week.  I haven't been on twitter or instagram or anything.

I just got back to university last week and I thought it would be a relaxing first week back, but we were straight back into lectures (theres me thinking we would have another intro/freshers week thing... I was wrong hahaa).  But also, I am a part of this amazing group called Showchoir! I love them they are like family now but we have rehearsals on a Sunday and yesterday we had a thing we call "Mini Showcase" and you pretty much come and just perform in front of your peers and its really good fun.  But last week the mini showcase we had was also kind of auditions for the real show that we do in March.  This means there was hightened stress and also I was very ambitious in that I choreographed 2 dances and organised another group number.  I was so stressed last week trying to get that all sorted and also freaking out about showing my choreography to everyone that I really didn't have any spare time that I wasn't sleeping or working or dancing to do anything else, apart form text my mum because that pretty much takes priority over anything.

So yeah, that was my last week and I was pretty crap at multitasking and didn't take plan any time to blog, so apologies but fingers crossed this week I will be back.  I already have some posts planned, but I don't want to just focus on makeup this year, I also want to try and include some helpful lifestyle type posts so need to do some planning :)

So after this post goes live I am going to be sitting and writing my other post that I ideally want to post today so that I am back on track with my Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Sunday schedule.

Hope you all had a fabulous week and Monday,

"May your coffee be strong, and your Monday be short"

Annabel ♥ 

No comments: