Thursday 3 December 2015

Day 2: November Favourites! | Blogmas

Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone has been having a good week so far, mine has been pretty good considering exams are just around the corner.  But today I am really excited to tell you all about my November favourites.  These are mostly beauty related but I do have a couple of extra favourites thrown in! 

Clinique Blended Face Powder - 02 transparency 2 (VF) 
This is a new product for me this month and I have really been loving it! Loose powders aren't always the easier to use for everyday, but I use it just with my finger to set my undereye concealer, as it is really nice and brightening.  It is also so soft and stops my concealer from creasing. 









Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye - Light  
This has been a product that I have used religiously ever since I bought it probably nearly 2-3 months ago now.  It has lasted such a long time considering I use it everyday! It's the perfect undereye concealer and the application is so soft and gentle and it is amazing! It does a nice job of covering up pimples and other blemishes too, so probably one of my holy grail products now! 






Rimmel Lipsticks 
This month I am praising this brand of lipsticks in general.  I own about 6 Rimmel lipsticks and I really think they are such good quality and very good pricing too.  These are some of my favourite colours, and they are all so unique! 




Coffee Shimmer on the left is a gorgeous colour and I have done a LPOW on it here.  Then middle is "One of a Kind" which is such a gorgeous purple rose colour that I would wear day or night, and on the right is "Sweetie" which is a more summer shade but such a beautiful bright pink that is very easy to wear.  They all have such a soft and lip balm type texture and the colour payoff is top quality.  I highly recommend these lipsticks and I need to go and buy some more! 




MAC Pro Long wear Eyeshadow - Uninterrupted 
This is one of my favourite MAC eyeshadows and I have heard next to no-one talking about it on the internet! It is a pro long wear and therefore a little bit pricer than the others, but you get a massive amount of product compared to the originals.  The colour is the perfect crease blending shade and I will be doing a further review on this as it more than deserves it. 







MAC Eye Kohl - Minted 
This eyeliner is such a gorgeous colour and is perfect for christmas time as a hint of colour under the eye.  I have been wearing it a lot this month for all the christmas dinners and parties I have been going to.  It is featuring in the look I will be posting later on today, so you will see it in a bit more detail later.  


Makeup Revolution Salted Caramel Chocolate Palette 
I hauled this palette not too long ago in my Makeup Revolution Haul, and I have been using it so much ever since! It has so many gorgeous shades and the bottom row I have been using a lot as well as some of the matte shades.  It is just such a perfect palette and the pigmentation is just  amazing considering the price. Highly, highly recommend this! I will be doing a post soon with this palette, with a bunch of different looks using it! 




Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 
I got this about a week ago ever since I heard KathleenLights on youtube (who I love and am slightly obsessed with! She does the most gorgeous makeup tutorials and is such a bubbly person).  It is so good to remove makeup with, and is really gentle. I like to leave mine near my heater so that is it in liquid form and then just rub it on the eyes and it will remove everything! I then wash it off with my muslin cloth or a flannel and hot water.  Its so easy and it turns out to be so cheap considering that you only use a tiny bit each time this will last me forever and I got mine for £3! 


Amazon Makeup Brushes 
This brushes that I got from amazon (link here) are so freaking goood! They are so soft and don't shed, and are perfect for foundation and the eye brushes I use all the time.  But my favourite one is the top one and it is perfect for blending in your concealer! They are literally about £5 for 10 brushes and I have bought 2 sets which is why some are pink and some are black and they are just crazy good for the price.  Highly recommend and have been my favourites for months now! 




Alien Perfume by Thierry Mulger 
This is one of my favourite perfumes of all time, and it is so expensive which I why I rarely use it and only wear it on special occasions, but I thought I'd mention it this month as it has quite a winter smell and if you don't know this smell I say you leave your house right now, head to a store and smell this! You're life will be changed! Two sprays and thats all you need and you will smell amazing for two days straight (this is no exaggeration) 


Christmas Themed Drinking Vessels 
Finally my last favourite is these two gems! I have been obsessed with drinking from these ever since it has been acceptable to do so and I love them! The tumbler was from poundworld!!! Yes it was only £1! The mug however I don't remember where I purchased from as it was a few years ago now, but I saw that the Range has a great selection of mugs and crockery very similar to this and looked amazing!! 






Anyway, sorry for the long post but have really been loving all of these things this month and wanted to share with you all.  If you wanted a longer more indepth post on any of these items please leave a comment below and I will get to it. I am so excited for the month ahead and it is only two more weeks until I go home!! I can't freaking wait! 

Hope you all have a fab day, and I will talk to you later 
Annabel :) 

2 comments:

Kate Rose xo said...

Rimmel lipsticks look great! I definitely need to try some out!


Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks! Yeah I really recommend them :)

Annabel