Friday 2 November 2012

Nivea Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes | Review

Hello friends :) This is just a really quick off the bat post.  I am sitting in bed watching some makeup gurus on youtube and using these Nivea Facial Cleansing Wipes to take off my makeup because I'm having a lazy cleansing day, and I took off what I could with the wipe and then I am using Simple's Purifying Cleansing Lotion just to take off any excess and I have to admit I am so impressed with these wipes!
When I looked at the cotton pad after using Simple's Lotion, there was barely anything on that pad.  Which I must say I am impressed by.  Normally after using a wipe I use another cleanser just to get all the makeup and dirt that the wipe didn't pick up, but after using these wipes, I don't feel like I need too.

I have the normal/combination skin, and they are quite soft on the skin, but not soft like it doesn't feel like it is working.  These wipes also don't dry out after you have used them, which I find other wipes sometimes do.

Overall, I really like these wipes and for the few times that I use them to remove my makeup I will be using these for quite some time.

Hope you all had a fabulous day :)

Annabel

No comments: