Tuesday 9 October 2012

My Makeup Collection! | Face

Hello, friends.  Today, I have had a very productive blog day I think.  I'm ill and so I have been off school and so I have taken lots of pictures for this blog.  And one of the things I have snapped is all of my makeup.  This is going to be a 3 part blog.  Face, eyes, lips.  Starting with face.






This is my set up for my makeup, brushes and makeup bag.  All my makeup is in these draws, and then all my brushes are in these two plant pots I bought from a shop called The Range.  I love the cute little hearts on the front, with the ribbon.  It looks really cute sitting on my drawers.  Face brushes are in one and eye brushes are in the other.  If you want me to do a brushes blog, let me know in the comments below.





 These are the different things I use before and after I do my makeup.  I always use hand sanitizer before I do my makeup, so I stop any germs getting into my makeup, and onto my face.  I put toner on my face so I can try and minimise my pores and then I put moisturiser on my face as sometimes it gets dry in the winter.  I then use the garnier moisturiser on the parts which are really dry.  I use vaseline on my lips so that when I apply lipstick my lips are soft.  Then after my makeup I use the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray so set my makeup.

Everything I'm going to list, I'm not doing it in order of the picture, I'm just going to with it.  

- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Shade 53 
- Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder 1 Barely There
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation 103 True Ivory
- Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Light/Beige 2 
- Garnier Miracle Skin Protector 02 Light
- Bourjois Mineral Radiance 02 Vanille 
- Max Factor Compact Foundation 03 Natural
- Jane Iredale Sample Radiant 
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse 020 Cameo 
- Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser Beige 
- Setting Veil Loose Finishing Powder 
- W7 Concealer Kit 
- Natural Collection Coverup Stick Medium 
- Natural Collection Coverup Stick Fair
- No7 Pressed Powder 15 Medium 
- Jane Iredale Sample Golden Glow
- Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation Sable 
- Liz Earle Signature Foundation Sample Nutmeg 08
- e.l.f Complexion Perfection 
- L'Oreal Touche Magique 
- Benefit It Stick 
- 2True 2 in 1 Concealer 2
- Bisque Multi-tasking Powder
- Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Medium
- NYC Smooth Skin Primer Shade 684
- Natural Foundation Medium 
- e.l.f Tone Correcting Concealer Light Beige 
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder  08 Golden Sand 
- e.l.f Clarifying Pressed Powder Light Beige 
- Natural Collection Coverup Cream Medium
- Garnier Roll-On Anti Dark Circles 
- Miss Sporty So Clear Coverstick 02 
- Essence 3 in 1 Concealer 

And so that is all my "face" cosmetics that I have.  Now moving onto cheeks.  

I hope your all liking this if not, I won't be offended if you stop reading, I guess all I am doing is writing down all my makeup.  But lots of people love these types of videos on youtube, so hope you like it.  



Now these are all my cheek products.  Ranging from high end Benefit to drugstore products like MUA.

- Natural Collection Bronzing Powder Sun Tint 
- 2True Natural Bronzing Powder Shade 2 
- KCO Faces Mineral Glow Sun Powder Fair
- e.l.f Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder blushed/bronzed
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer Sun Bronze 022
(Blog post on these bronzers here)
- Bourjois Bronzing Powder 77 Soleil Ambre 
- e.l.f Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder Warm Tan
- Benefit Powder Pop!
- 17 Blusher Nude
- MUA Blusher Shade 3 
- Benefit Benetint 
(Blog post on these blushers here)
- Natural Collection Cream Blusher Naked Glow 
- e.l.f All Over Face Stick Pink Lemonade 
- Maybelline Dream Touch Blush
- Benefit Blusher Dallas
- Bourjois Blush 15 Rose 
- Bourjois Blush 95 Rose
- Rimmel Powder Blush 004 Pink Rose
- Technic High Lights
- e.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip Spotlight
- Revlon Highlighting Face Powder Pure Confection

So there are all my "face" products, if you all want any in-depth reviews on any of these products I would be happy to do so.  Just let me know in the comments below :)

Hope you have all had a fabulous day,

Annabel

No comments: